Burnout - Stress - Anxiety - Depression - Trauma - Overwhelm - Uncertainty - Lack of meaning, purpose, clarity and direction in life - Obesity - Gastrointestinal issues - Chronic inflammation and health issues - Autoimmune Disorders - Suicide
These are at an all time high...
I've personally experienced most myself (can read more here).
What I offer after over a decade of study and practice is a solution to what I see at the root of so many of the problems we experience individually and collectively in society.
That being: Dysregulation in the nervous system, emotional and hormonal imbalance, unregulated stress and a complete divorce from ourselves, one another, and the world we live in, the Earth we inhabit.
With my company and my work, I provide individualized weekly coaching, guidance and mentorship as part of a 3 to 6 month program (single sessions also available).
To rebalance the nervous system. Create emotional wellbeing. Balance hormones. Teach others how to self assess, self regulate. Optimize lifestyle, habits, sleep, nutrition, movement and exercise, relationships, connection with others, connection with ourselves, our dreams and aspirations.
It usually takes on average 3 to 6 months to really wire in new habits, lifestyles, ways of thinking and being, creating changes on both the physical and mental, emotional levels.
I've studied, researched, and for over a decade have learned and continue to learn all I can about the mind, the body, fitness, nutrition, optimal lifestyle, emotional regulation, neuroscience, understanding what holds us back, how to navigate blocks and self sabotage etc.
The reason FOR that is because regardless what someone comes to me with, at the end of the day, we're all human, and there's many things that go into making a happy, healthy, fulfilled human being, and my job is to help facilitate change and optimize all areas and dimensions of their lives, because EACH area of their lives affects and influences all the others - from our sleep, the food we eat, to the way we move, to the work we do and the reasons behind it, to our relationships and the company we keep.
People come to me often with a range of different challenges and goals - fat loss, career change, lack of meaning and purpose, relationship issues, chronic health complications, autoimmune and hormonal challenges, difficulties dealing with their stress, anxiety - and although I work with them individually based on what they're coming in with, I still make sure to address all other dimensions of their lives.
It's weekly sessions with additional call ins and check ins
- practicing using tools and techniques rooted in neuroscience to ground and balance the nervous system and create flexibility and resilience
- creating accountability
- engaging in deep inner work
- personal development and growth
- engaging in coaching around life, dreams, desires
- coaching around nutrition, fitness, and overall lifestyle
- isolating areas that need the most attention for each individual
- customizing a plan of action with concrete steps
- home practices that get clients to dive deeper into themselves
- helping them develop awareness and understanding as to how and why they are where they are, and where they want to be
- addressing emotional wounds, blocks
- growing and developing spiritually
- developing better self regulation along with additional help and resources depending on people's needs, which can includes supplements, a nutrition plan, exercise regiment and so on.
Human beings are NOT single dimensional beings. We are multi-faceted.
What creates a healthy, vibrant, joyful life is not JUST a healthy diet and exercise.
- The quality of your relationships.
- The quality of the thoughts you think.
- The quality of the emotions you feel.
- The work you do.
- Your creative passions.
- The natural expression of your gifts and talents.
- Your ability to navigate stress, anxiety. Develop emotional and mental resilience.
- Personal and spiritual growth and development
These and so much are what make you, you.
And to truly live the life you were born to live, you have to address ALL of it.
You can go to a personal trainer, hire a dietician, seek out a health coach, get guidance from a life coach, sign up for breathing workshops and meditations, seek out personal development gurus and mentors...
Or you can get it all with one person with well over a decade of experience in each of these different dimensions.
This is what NeuroArkitect is about.
Right Mind -> Right Body -> Right Mind -> Your Ideal Life
95% of what we do, day in and day out, is driven by the subconscious mind.
If you're not living the life you want to live, look the way you want to look, FEEL the way you want to feel... it's truly not your fault.
Beliefs. Childhood experiences. The roles and expectations placed on us by society, family, our peers. Wounds. Trauma. Dysfunctional and harmful habits.
To live the life you came to live, unravel those. Heal them. And make sure you have a body and mind fit enough to truly live the life you came to live in its most real and authentic way.
Focus on your physical and mental, emotional health, and you’ll be able to do anything.
Recreate yourself, and create the life you want to live, feeling, looking, and BEING the fullest expression of YOU.